14 Jul, 2020
Positivity has always been at the forefront of Rastaclat’s vision. Despite being founded nearly a decade ago, their message ‘Seek the Positive’ is more prevalent now than ever. When it feels like the world has given us plenty of reasons to pack a sad, the colourful Rastaclat on your wrist is an eye-catching reminder to seek out positivity in your life.
Rastaclat’s #PositivityChallenge is just another great example of their ethos ringing true; over the course of March 2020, they challenged their community to do 30 acts of kindness over 30 days. Each participant was encouraged to nominate three friends, tag @Rastaclat and use the hashtag #PositivityChallenge. To brighten your day, we’ve included a short video with a few of the heartwarming highlights in the video below:
We’ve taken Rastaclat’s initiative to heart, so here are some examples of easy ways to spread some more positivity in your community - better late than never!
- Write a thank you note.
- Call your friends or family members and tell them you love them.
- Compliment someone’s outfit.
- Share an inspirational quote on your social media.
- Offer a hand when you see someone in need.
- Listen to one of Rastaclat’s positivity playlists: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/49jA19mb0bBQs9pntQ0JMP
- Perform a random act of kindness.
- Smile :)
- Buy someone a coffee to help start their day off right.
- Send some encouraging words to your loved ones so they know you’re cheering them on.