Valentines Day is on us!
The Red Rat crew want to give you and your valentine a date night on us! Up for grabs is a date night pack filled with champagne, chocolate and a $100 movie voucher to set your night off right.
Purchase anything in store or online over $99 before the 15th of February 2018 to enter the draw! Easy as!
Eligible entries are limited to those who are 18 years and over & are NZ residents. For full terms and conditions see below.
Terms and Conditions
1.The Promoter is Red Rat Clothing, 19 Richard Pearse Drive, Mangere, Auckland, 2022.
2.‘The prize’ consists of 1x bottle of champagne, 1x box of chocolates & 1x $100 movie voucher. There are 2 'prizes' to be won.
3.Entry is open to New Zealand residents only who are 18 years old and over.
4.The Promoter, its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
5.To enter the draw to win ‘the prize’, entrants must purchase anything over $99 in store or online before midnight on Wednesday, the 14th of February 2018.
6. The promotion period begins on the 7th of February 2018 and ends at midnight on the 14th of February 2018. Entries received outside of the promotion period will be ineligible for entry.
7.The winner/s will be selected by Red Rat Clothing. Red Rat Clothing decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into about the selection of the winner/s. Attempts will be made to notify the winner using the details provided through their purchase. If the Promoter, after attempting contact with the winner has not had a response from the winner within 48 hours, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. Red Rat Clothing is not responsible for missed messages or calls to a drawn entrant The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
8. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury, costs incurred or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss, costs incurred, damage or personal injury in connection with the prize or its use by the winner.
9. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
10. Two winners will be drawn and will be announced on Monday, the 19th of February 2018.
11. Entry into the prize draw is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.