Right of CancellationYou have a legal right to cancel this agreement within 5 working days of the statement date on the front of this document (being the date when the required disclosure is made to you). Saturdays, Sundays and national public holidays are not working days
To cancel, you must provide Red Rat with written notice that you intend to cancel the Credit Contract by:
- giving notice to Red Rat or an employee or agent of Red Rat; or
- posting the notice to Red Rat or an agent of Red Rat to the address specified in this Initial Disclosure Statement; or
- emailing the notice to the address specified in this Initial Disclosure Statement; or
- sending the notice to Red Rat’s fax number specified in this Initial Disclosure Statement.
- return to Red Rat any advance and any other property received by you under the Credit Contract (but you cannot do this if you have taken possession of any goods, i.e. goods you have purchased from Red Rat); or
- pay the cash price of the goods you have purchased from Red Rat (or the balance of the cash price after deducting any amount already paid by you) within 15 working days of the day you give notice.
- the amount of any reasonable expenses Red Rat has had to incur in connection with the Credit Contract and its cancellation (including legal fees and fees for its credit reports); and
- interest for the period from the day you received the goods until the day you either pay the cash price of the goods or return the goods to Red Rat.