Delivery within NZ will take approx. 3-5 business days from the time of placing the order. Please add an extra business day for rural addresses.
FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA SHIPPING
Delivery to Australia usually takes 10-15 business days from the time of placing the order.
Ever since the first DW-5000C, G-SHOCK has been constantly setting new standards in innovative design, tough structure, and powerful modules. Now to mark the 2018 35th Anniversary of the G-SHOCK come the GMW-B5000, a full-metal G-SHOCK with a Connected engine.
This model is full-metal version of the DW-5000 base model which represents a refinement of the hollow case structure to achieve an even higher level of shock resistance. Fine resin shock absorbers between the metal bezel and case created a shock resistant structure for a full-metal case. Innovative new band connections, which are components subjected to the strongest shock levels, add additional center lugs that lessen the load on the band pins. The screw back case, with a highly wear resistant diamond like coating (DLC), gives the watch a feeling of heft.
- Shock resistant
- 200m water resistance
- Solar powered
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (2 seconds or 4 seconds) afterglow
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)*5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals, Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany) Frequency: 77.5 kHz Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) Frequency: 60.0 kHz tation name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga , Japan) Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) - Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- World Time
- 5 World time register-able 39 time zones (39 cities+coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off,Home city/World time city swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 5 Daily alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:00'00'00'~59'59'99(for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Date display (day / month display swapping)
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Battery power indicator
- Approx. battery operating time: 10 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)22 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Module: 3459
- Size of case/total weight GMW-5000D 49.3 x 43.2 x 13.0mm / 167g
- Product code: GMW-B5000D-1
30 day returns available. Click here for more info.