Delivery within NZ will take approx. 3-5 business days from the time of placing the order. Please add an extra business day for rural addresses.
FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA SHIPPING
Delivery to Australia usually takes 10-15 business days from the time of placing the order.
G-SHOCK is the watch brand that is always finding ways to incorporate world culture icons into exciting new designs, and these new models are themed on the camouflage patterns that are very much a part of today's fashions. The base model is the GA700, whose main feature is its iconic front button. The band is decorated with an authentic camouflage pattern, and the surfaces of the cases and bands are printed using technology that makes it possible to show more printed surfaces than normal, allowing a total of four colors, in addition to the base resin color. The models of this lineup come in one of three standard colors: navy blue, khaki, and gray. Realistic camouflage patterns add a subdued touch to the GA700 for a truly modern design.
- Shock Resistant
- 200 Meter Water Resistant
- Super Illuminator LED Light with Afterglow (selectable illumination duration 1.5 or 3 seconds)
- World Time
- 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from timekeeping mode
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Hand shift feature (hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view)
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: a 15 seconds per month
- Battery: CR2016
- Approx. battery life: 5 years
- Module 5522
- Size of case/total weight
- GA700 57.5 x 53.4 x 18.4mm / 69g
- Product code: GA700CM-3A
30 day returns available. Click here for more info.