Delivery within NZ will take approx. 3-5 business days from the time of placing the order. Please add an extra business day for rural addresses.
FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA SHIPPING
Delivery to Australia usually takes 10-15 business days from the time of placing the order.
G-SHOCK, which has been setting the standard for timekeeping toughness and durability since 1983, announces new GM-6900 Series watches with stainless steel metal bezels. This new model, which fit right in with both high-elegance luxury fashions and modern street fashions, come on the heels of the GM-5600 Series with metal covered bezels.
This new model commemorates the 25th anniversary of the release of the DW-6900 in 1995.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch
00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Product code: GM6900-1D
30 day returns available. Click here for more info.